The Construction Careers Saskatoon (CCS) office was opened in the spring of 2000, a sister project modeled on CCR in Regina. The activities of CCS are guided by a Steering Committee made up of representatives of many of the partnering organizations. The Steering Committee meets regularly once every month.
- Saskatchewan Construction Association
- Saskatoon and Region Home Builders Association
- Saskatoon Construction Association
- Coram Construction Management Inc
- Quorox Construction
- Graham Construction
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Ministry of the Economy - Labour Marker Services
- Saskatoon Tribal Council, First Nation Urban Services Inc.
Residential Framing - October 28 - December 6, 2013
Concrete Forming - January 13 - February 21, 2014
Level Two Carpentry - January 20 - March 7, 2014
Welding Applied Certificate - Jan. 27 - June 27, 2014
Level Three Carpentry - March 10 - April 25, 2014
Scaffolding - March 17 - April 25, 2014
Mining Industry Pre-Employment - March 24 - May 30, 2014
Construction Worker Preparation - April 7 - June 13, 2014
Steel Studd & Drywall - September 8 - October 17, 2014
Scaffolding - September 8 - October 17, 2014
Industrial Safety and Employability - July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
Current Employment Opportunities:
Visit your local Construction Careers or Industrial Career Centre for the latest opportunities!
Coram Construction is looking for journeyman carpenters to work in Saskatchewan.
- $34.00 per hour base rate
- Match RSP to 5%
- Good Benefits